Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Knot Called Life

Things happen for a reason
And when they fall in place
The shoelace of life is
Tied in a perfect knot


No matter which foot follows
Both feet will provide
Closure, balance, and provide
Power to walk or run

Take things slow and life
Could pass you by
Take things fast and life
Could collapse and die

While shoelaces can unravel
Life must continue to go on
Tie the shoe, double knot it
Walk forward, run around a bit

 

Shoes and life, how can they relate? I have no idea, except that both can unravel at some point. I’m going through another adventure with my life where my shoes are tied tight and my life couldn’t be any better. I have a lot to look forward to in the upcoming months, and I think I’ll keep a steady pace instead of running or walking.

Also, I tie my shoes pretty weird. They never come untied; I kid you not. I found a website that showed me how to really tie my shoes, and it works! If you want to know how I tie my shoes, let me know. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment