Thursday, January 31, 2013

Do Not Brand Me

Why would you brand me?
An uneasy feeling creeps up
Why would you brand me?
Tell me your wildest desires
Why would you brand me?
Unknown to the entire situation
Why would you brand me?
This is no "badge of honor"
Why would you brand me?
Stiff as a board, I long no more
Why would you brand me?
The subtle pain is unbearable
Why would you brand me?
My anger is overwhelming
Why would you brand me?
For shits and giggles
I am leaving 


I think I could put this under the experimental poetry category. I am impressed with the look of it and the quick ending. When I read over this, I can see how straight forward it can be, but also how vague it can read too. I had fun with this one, and it was not easy. I was actually inspired to write this, so I would like to thank them.

Life has been pretty good. My hand hurts after writing so many notes for work. I believe I have wrote more in the past few days than I have in a month of college. Also, do yourself a favor and watch The Americans. It was a great pilot episode. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment