Monday, January 28, 2013

Modnar (Random)

Uppercut, apricot, locksmith, paper trail
Toe nail, taper mail, Tell-tall, laughing track
Battle hack, better bat, black tie, suicide

Stop
Hammer shine

Words, rhythm, rhyme, redefine
What words rhyme with
Coincide with
Shine with
Dine with
I'm with-
Out faults
On the line
My foot faults
Never be mine
Until the court sighs
Where did the tennis ball
...
..
.
fall


I have no idea what this is. I believe it is called experimental poetry so really, is there meaning to what I wrote? Probably not. I had lots of ideas in my head and threw them out there for everyone to see. I relate to many different attributes, but it does show how my mind wonders.

Life is pretty good. I'm playing some darts tonight as I did last night, and I think I'm getting better. I'm finally understanding strategy behind the darts, and that is important when you compete with other people. I better get my "go hard" attitude on. It is time to eradicate the competition. This poem is for last night. If I have time, I'll do another update tonight. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment