Thursday, January 24, 2013

People Watching

Who is that over there?
A person, place or thing.
What is that over there?
A lurker, face or pain.
Why is that over there?
A fucker, taste or shame.

Inspiration develops over time
From eye to mind, a sign
Can develop out of anything

A person, place or thing
Can see over a rainbow,
With hardships and licences.
Who see's who when you
Develop people watching skills?

A lurker, face or pain
Can demand a rainbow,
With persistence and time.
Who demands who when you
Develop people watching skills?

A fucker, taste or shame
Can learn from everyone,
With problems and longevity.
Who learns from who when you
Develop people watching skills?


I will be honest, not a fan of swearing in poetry, but it felt right in this poem. I was discussing with a twitter follower about "people watching." It is a strange thing to do or say, but sometimes it can be fun and inspiring. Have you ever sat and watched people interact with each other? The little things they do can be entertaining, and all you need is some popcorn, ears and eyes.

This is a little late, but not by much as usual. I have been super busy and I worked pretty late today. I had overtime on my second day? Call me crazy, but I loved every minute of it! I cannot wait to see what this future brings me! I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment