Thursday, January 17, 2013

To Drive or Not To Drive

To drive or not to drive, is that ever the question?
Gas prices are ridiculous, mileage is never on par
Texas is one big state, but to state the facts is never
The question at hand


Where are you going? Why are you going?
What are you going? How are you going?
Ask as many questions possible before traveling
To see what answer you get

Could you be driving to a destination where
Friends lie? Could you be driving to see
A specific someone who makes you sigh?
Could you be driving just to say “hi?”

The feeling of going somewhere is in-
Comprehensible. You travel for a purpose,
A being, a reason that may confuse the
Unknowing passenger.

To drive or not to drive, that is never the question.

 

I believe tomorrow will be a wonderful day. I will be doing some driving so I thought I should write about driving in general. Questioning where, why, what and how when driving is not always the best. When you drive with authority, you are focused, but when you drive to drive, you lose focus. I felt that for the first time the other day. I wanted to drive and keep on driving. I didn’t care where I would end up. I just felt like driving. It was very unreal.

I never knew people could be so caring in random situations. When you are offered a home, you take it. When you are offered a drink, you drink it. When you are offered a hand, you hold it. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment