Monday, February 4, 2013

A Lunch Debacle


A dialogue breaks out among the masses:
"Who took my lunch?"
The longer we wait, the more time passes:
"It was a couple of pizza slices."
Nobody can leave until she puts on her glasses:
"One was pepperoni and the other sausage."
I am in a rush and run for the passage:
"Stop, you thief, I know you have it!"
Now at the door, being followed by molasses:
"Stop, you thief, or I'll..." They fall on the floor.
What they don't know is that I know what happened:
I ate the pizza.


Well, I'm at lunch and a coworker was going to heat up pizza. I thought, why not write about pizza and someone stealing the pizza. It's funny, but I can visualize this entire dialogue in a break room. The yelling, the running, the old woman trying to catch the perpetrator.

I shall try to do another update here in a bit. I am a couple behind, but I will be caught up soon. This past weekend was great, couldn't have been better. I can't wait for next week. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment