Monday, February 11, 2013

Financial Aid

When I stare at the screen
It is hard to believe
That I am right where I'm supposed to be

Years ago it seems
I was going to achieve
My goals when they came naturally to me

It is fun to convene
Tell friends of my short leave
And return to them again even more serene

This new financial machine
I want to perceive
Is everything I wanted for my next scene


This poem is pretty easy to understand. It is how I feel currently at my new job. I love working here and it is crazy to think I used to work here years ago (I think I can you consider 1 1/2 years "years ago?"). I have a lot to learn still, but in time, I hope to be the best at my job.

This is update number 2 out of a lot. I believe I can get up-to-date 100% by the end of the day. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment