Friday, February 15, 2013

Schindler's Fox

When a dove cries does a fox fly
No where in particular, unless perpendicular
Over the rainbow and through the woods
To the foxes home it goes
They are swift and unique
They love devouring small sheep
And never lose a leg on its prey
While they can be cute as a button
They never fear the glutton
Man wanting to kill them for fur
Toward the end of winter
When their tiny paws plunder
Into its next victim
Searching on Schindler's list


I'm way behind so I thought I would do a quick update. This poem is weird. I believe I related the fox as being a Nazi in some weird way. I think it is easy to understand once you read the final line, but it is very odd to me. It may not be completely accurate, but I thought it was fun.

I've been busy and hope to update more tonight. I should be heading home to finish packing up some stuff and will be moving this Sunday. I have no idea if I'll have internet around that time, but maybe I will? I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment