Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Beat Around The Bush

Do you know how wonderful you are?
Yes you! You in the back!
I apologize if I gave you a heart attack,
But I do mean to harm you with praise.
You don't know how wonderful you are?
Well, let me tell you about it...
I will try not to 'beat around the bush'
As some of us say.
You should really know how great you are,
Even if the bar is higher than any exam a Lawyer would take.
You liked my pun?
I believe it was pretty punny if I do say myself.
Alright, now back to you.
The wondrous you who needs to know how
Wonderful thee is.
That's right, I threw some Shakespeare at you.
Just for you too.
To be or not to be, you are wonderful to me!
See, just like that!
It was that easy.
Now, about you...


When telling someone something, has this ever happened to you? Did they "beat around the bush" until they actually said what they wanted to say? If so, this is for you!

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment