Friday, March 8, 2013

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is

The pillar in the dark streets
Pull a hooker closer
She wears red and looks well fed
And another perpetrator approaches

"Do you have the time" the perp asks
"Any time for you sweet" the hooker express
"Well, what time is it" the perp explains
"Time for you and me" the hooker pertains

The perp gets upset and starts to leave
The hooker examines and starts to follow
"Why are you following me" the perp in dismay
"You wanted me to follow you" the hooker refrain

"I never said follow me
I asked for the time"
"Your eyes said follow me
I gave you the time"

The perp speeds up
The hooker speaks up
"Come back"
"Get away from me"

This predicament continues down four blocks
Finally, the perp sees an officer
"Officer, tell this woman to stop following me.
I asked for the time, not service"

The officer looks at the hooker
"Do you have the time"
The hooker responds
"It is half past ten officer"


I had fun writing this. I purposely did not put any punctuation (except for quotation marks). It was fun writing it, but I feel bad for the perp...he had to find out the time the hard way. Also, the title is inspired by a Chicago song. The song has NOTHING to deal with a hooker in any way, but I think it would be fun to write this.

I am behind again...I know. Updating as much as I can as soon as I can. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment