Monday, March 25, 2013

Driving Down

Tell me, what it feels like
To back out the driveway
Head toward the dying sun
Just like the good old days

Sing, sing, sing obliviously
Ride, ride, ride to port Arthur
Lean, lean, lean out the window
Hide, hide, hide from the Moon light

Tell me, what it feels like
To speed down the highway
Head toward the rising sun
Just like the good old days

Ring, ring ring goes the church bells
Lie, lie, lie to a friend
Deem, deem, deem what's important
Tie, tie, tie the unraveling shoe called life

Tell me, what it feels like
To fall face first anyway
Head toward the black outed sun
Just like the good old days


I'm way behind and I'm not sure I will be able to catch up. This was fun to write. I was singing a Young the Giant song in my head when writing this. I think it syncs up well!

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment