Sunday, March 31, 2013

Selling Nonsense

Talking's my game
Selling is my frame of being
I take a product, exhale
And sell the living crap out of it
Do not fear, since you are getting the better deal
You don't have to go door to door
That's my job
You don't have a wife and starving kids
I provide for them
You don't have to worry about competition
I sell my product to the middle class, upper class and any willful whore
That's right, I do my best
When it is not enough
I wear a different vest
If my shoes look scuffed
I steal another pair for my child
My hair always seems fit for every occasion
I can be dapper, look poor, or sound like a tour guide
My language's expand to the depths of hell
The degree on my wall is nothing compelling
I choose this job because I am good at it
I sell nonsense


Who is a salesman? Not me. I believe with enough practice, anyone can be a salesperson, but it is not easy. To bullshit about anything and everything is harder than working an 8 to 5 job if you ask me.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment