Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Blueberry Muffins

A blueberry muffin means something to me
It taste like heaven, I'll bake a dozen with tea
Goes down nice with cool refreshing water
I don't think twice when I eat, it's a slaughter
Only on occasion I'll have blue on my teeth
It is a persuasion of what I really did eat
While I may look fat and out of shape
I know for a fact when muffins are under a drape
The smell is indulging, the consistency is amazing
My mouth is bulging, I have been phrasing this all wrong
I EAT BLUEBERRY MUFFINS ALL LIFELONG!


My coworker got me a blueberry muffin this morning for breakfast. I decided to write a poem about blueberry muffins and a crazed victim of them. It was pretty good, but I probably won't eat another one in a very long time.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment