Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bring Forth My Next Opponent

Blood, the final bout
Brought to you by the gladiator federation

He can throw his spear hundreds of feet
Shaved his own chest with a dull knife
Cuts scalps off all his victims with less than a fight

You may know him from such deaths where
He cut out each finger nail and fed them to a lion or when
He cut out his victims tongue and fed it to the dogs
It sounds like he loves cutting in some shape or manner
Which is true since he JUST CUT OUT SOMEONE'S HEART YESTERDAY

Come one and come all
See the gladiator cut someone else
Who needs the strength of 10 men
When he uses a knife as another appendage

Brought to you by the gladiator federation


I feel like I'm writing about a horrible tv show or gladiator event. I'm not sure what brought this to be, but it was fun to think about gruesome deaths for a bit. The finger nails was inspired from Game of Thrones.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment