Monday, April 1, 2013

Doctor Wink

My shrink winked at me today
While shopping at the nearest Kroger
(I probably shouldn't have slept with her)
She has thighs of steel
With pretty nice up tops
Yet, this goes against everything
A doctor should provide
These extra "fees" and "service"
Seems like nothing but blackmail
She has me wrapped around her big toe
(Did I forget to mention I have a foot fetish?)
Every time a session is in progress
She sticks her beautiful 6 inch high heel,
Usually red, right in front of my pants tent
(That's right, I'm not turned on at first since I'm married)
One thing always leads to another
And she is very persuasive with words,
Groans and her cynical smile
(That smile puts a hurting on me)
It is usually painted with red, purple or white
The things she does to me is just not right
Tomorrow, I will tell her I'm seeing another shrink
(She just winked at me again...)


I've been watching The Sopranos too much. If you have yet to watch it, do yourself a favor and starting watching it. It is some of the best television that has ever been on. I'm currently re-watching season one and it is just as good as the first time I watched it. 

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment