Friday, April 12, 2013

Greed Without Reed

What is GREED when spelled without REED
GD
That's what you are
A GD MAN WITH NO GD PLAN
You suspect to do GREAT things
But what have YOU accomplished
I have MONEY because of you
I have KIDS because of you
I have EVERYTHING I ever wanted
But for WHAT
My life is MISERABLE
The kids HATE you
Even the dog takes a PISS in your shoes
Why don't you LEAVE
My MOTHER was right about you
She said AVOID the money and FAME
We ARGUE everyday
If I go LEFT in the hallway
You go RIGHT
I THREW your shoes away yesterday
Were they your FAVORITE pair
GET OVER IT
YOU GD MAN WITH NO GD PLAN


I have no idea how this came about. I thought about Greed and naming the character Reed. Also, lots of capitalization. I would put this under experimental poetry.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment