Monday, April 22, 2013

Painstakingly Bad

I am a shooting star
Your one star point guard
If you don't like what I say
Then I will send you away

I turn players heads
With each step I take
The crowd always cheers
Instead of throwing their beers

If I had a beer
I'd throw it at my coach
He is unlawfully bad
I really feel that I've been had

If you take him away
I'll play better, no mistake
This season was a waste
Our coach painstakingly bad
Painstakingly bad
Painstakingly bad

My coach has been fired
The entire stadium is an uproar
I can't believe this day has come
Next season we will be in the finals run

I believe we will win
I believe we will win
I believe we will need a better coach to win


This is how I think Kyrie Irving was thinking after the season. Byron Scott was fired. He was happy and singing something similar to this to the theme of "I Believe I Can Fly" by R. Kelly. That's right, that song from Space Jam!

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment