Monday, April 1, 2013

Send in the Clowns

What would you do if a clown came up to you and started crying? Would you start singing, "Send in the Clowns?" Maybe you would picture Krusty the Clown singing it instead? Better yet, comfort the clown and make him smile?

While all of these things sound nice, I would leave in an instance. A clown is a clown is a clown. That's right. When a clown shows up, it is their job to be a clown. It doesn't mater how good or bad, they are supposed to be clowning around. If a clown cries, I leave him in his pity. I won't let a clown bring me down, no sir. I will not encourage a clown to turn its frown upside down, uh huh. I would rather punch the clown in the nose just to hear it squeak.

I hate clowns. Please, never send in the clowns.


That's right, I hate clowns. This is a prose poem that I'm proud of since clowns suck. I actually do enjoy the song "Send in the Clowns," but I just hate clowns. They are freaky and I've never had much interaction with them since they partially scare me. I believe my brother was the one that made me hate clowns since he hates them. Also, I blame Stephen King's "It." I know the main character wasn't exactly a clown, but still, have you seen the cover of the movie? Also, I'm all caught up. Let's see how long I can do this!

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment