Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Perfect Sandwich

One day, you will be mine. You are so tasty, I'm starting to drool all over myself.
.......................................................................................................................
When I put you in my mouth, I think about all the deliciousness my taste buds are
about to encounter. You barely fit between the buns, but that's alright, I will still eat
you all up. I remember trying you for the first time. Meats laced with all kind of
vinaigrette. Cheese melted to perfection. The spinach is so crisp that the Gods
themselves would bow to this perfect specimen. Heated to the perfect temperature.
........................................................................................................................
Wow, I need two hands to eat this huh? This beast sure will tamed by my stomach.


Have you ever dreamed of the perfect sandwich? Have you ever eaten the perfect sandwich? Wow, I just want a sandwich now. I may go to Pot Belly's today to get one. Also, this would be considered another shape poem. I made it look like an awkward looking sandwich.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment