Monday, April 1, 2013

What Would Will Do?

What are you doing?
What is going on?
What is up?
What's up?
Sup?

Which statement should I use today
I text her everyday, so why not change it up
I try to keep things fresh, like the Prince of Bel-Air
Speaking of Will Smith, I wonder what Hitch would do
I wish I could use a corny line and say:
I don't only pursue you, I pursue happyness too.
I really don't want to sound like a Robot
But rather sound like a Legend in the making
I don't always wear Black, but when I do
I want it to be Just the Two of Us
That's what I'll do
Be Will Smith
And get Jiggy Wit it


This is very corey and random. After the Fresh Prince line, I had to keep going with Will Smith. If you can guess all the reference, great job! I probably could keep going since I know his work fairly well. Side note: Will Smith turned down Django because he didn't think he fit the part. I still haven't seen this movie, but I have a feeling it would have been VERY different.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment