Monday, May 20, 2013

1980s Music

In the moonlight, the darkness of the night
We soar to great heights like fireflies
In the moonlight, the stray cats enjoy the fight
We look on pretending that musicians never die
Though the music, enjoys another collaboration
Genres mixing and never on probation
This will soon be tight, like an 80s remix
There is no time for the limelight
When my music only mesmerizing some
In the moonlight, the crowd begins to yell
We soar to great heights like a band on the run
In the moonlight, the stray fans enjoy our tale
We look on pretending that our music never dies


I think with the new release of Daft Punk upon us, that I could write a song like them. Experience a song like them. Be a song like them. What am I kidding? That will never happen!

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment