Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Road Runner

My clock never wants to reach zero. No matter how fast I run backwards, my legs are not fast enough to imitate time travel. I may look purple and have feathers, but birds would kill for my talent. That fancy coyote keeps trying to stop me; I believe he wants to learn my secret. But really, what is my secret? I chirp every now and then; Usually, it sounds like "Beep, Beep." Do other species run as fast as me? I know a coyote can't keep up. What is holding me back from going back in time?

BAMB

Oh, Wile. You will have to try harder than that.

BEEP, BEEP!


This little piece of prose poem was interesting. What if Road Runner only thought about one thing: going back in time. I believe the title easily gives this away, but it was still fun having Road Runner think all of this.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment