Thursday, May 23, 2013

Spell Check The Ticket

Do you spell check? I spell check. I don't regret it one bit. Part of the reason is I'm turrible at spelling. So turrible that I was once called the Charles Barkley of spelling. I still do not fully understand the reference, but my basketball colleagues all gagreed. Another program they love is the Ticket. I've tried listing to 1310, but it never comes in on AM. Every morning it sounds like static, and every night it is as clear as a whistle blown at a basketball game. I wonder if it is because I'm listening to FM during the PM? I never understand any of the jokes they say either. They always tell me to be agreffe and agressniff. They speak of drops, but I have yet to hit the floor when they say them. Isn't that the point of a drop?

Who is Grubes and where is he at?


Not many people will understand my prose poem. I dedicate this to Sports Radio 1310 The Ticket and all its glory. They have come up with some of the best things I've ever heard on the radio. The poem is about a man who is dumbfounded about the Ticket and does not fully understand anything his coworkers say. Overall, I think the Ticket personalities would be proud!

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment