Monday, June 10, 2013

A Tennis Junkie

The hype is straining my voice
Each fist pump makes my shoulders cringe
One step, two step, three steps back
Slide to the left, now slide to the right
Focus on each shot
Nothing but let
I am invincible
Who is that girl in the crowd?
My foot is killing me.
Feet don't fail me now.
TAKE ME HOME TONIGHT!
And the winner is...me.
My backhand was on tonight.
Thanks for the trophy, I'll add it to my collection.


I don't remember what I thought about when playing tennis to be honest. I played for nearly 4 years. It was fun, but in the past I guess. I wasn't the best, but I was smart about playing. I thought of different ways to win, if I could. I knew how to extend games too, but those were sometimes my demise. Overall, this is most likely a tennis players head...right?

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment