Monday, June 17, 2013

Le Freak

Le Freak talks about his Mami y Papi
He throws out his corazon, tequila y familia
Speaks with an accento among his compardres
Jokes with his homies every mañana
About marijuana, cerveza, y bonitas
He respects the Virgin Mary and countless supersticiónes
When he runs around on escenario
He reminds me of a pollo with his cabeza cut off
And don't get him started on his abuelos
They are more loco than a gringo
Le Freak knows how to make you reír


This is dedicated to John Leguizamo and his Broadway standup called Freak. It is easily one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I'm currently reading about it in one of his books. I hope to watch it soon. FYI, he uses Spanish MUCH BETTER than me. I just wanted to point out words. Sorry if it is not correct, I'm only half-Hispanic.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment