Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Now With Feeling

One natural cliche is feeling what can't be felt. One natural feeling is feeling what can't be felt.
Can you feel? I will feel.
Can you feel? I feel the love.
What is this feeling, I'm feeling?
Feel, feeling, felt, touch?
When do you touch what can't be felt?
Can you touch someones love?
Can you touch someones heart?
Can you touch my soul that might hurt me so?
Do you have a feeling?
I GOT A FEELING!
This feeling is wonderful and I want to feel this feeling always.
Give me your hand so I can show you how to feel.
Give me your heart so I can show you how to love.
Give me your soul so I can show you how to live.
It is that feeling inside us that can't be felt.


I'm not sure what to call this. I want to say it is an experimental poem, but I'm not exactly sure. I was thinking of many songs when writing this. Inspirations for this came from Aladdin, the Beatles, Sweeney Todd (new movie), Lupe Fiasco, and many more.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment