Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Grave Stone

Sores in the mouth
Ovary cancer for a decade now
A metal heel, knee and spleen
I mean, unbearable pain, right?
Young girls call me a monster
Teenage boys throw rocks at me
I can't attract the opposite sex
Nor the same since my story horrifies them
I have tried online dating
But being honest on there
Never gets me a date
Showing who you really are
Never gets me a date
Being who I really am
Never gets me a date
Plastic surgery can't fix my face
The cancer always comes back
I'm used to the pain now
However, no one else is
I can't drink, smoke, or touch diluted water
If I set one foot in quicksand
I stand like it is nothing
Never sink
I must be on this planet for a reason
I'm made of a body with poor metabolism
Low sodium intake
High blood-pressure
Each step I take is more pain
One thing I will never do
Put myself out of my misery
What am I. stupid?


Talk about an unfortunate life, but I won't let the person give up on life. If when beaten down, you must push on. If you are in pain, you need to go through each day. Make every moment the best it can. If you are having a bad day, try and make it better. Where there is a will, there is always a way, and a gravestone.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment