Monday, July 8, 2013

The Touch

The touch is nothing like a touch
To stay in touch with the Dutch
I clutch my crutch as I walk away
Some might say your touch
Is nothing but too much
In such a dire way taken from today
Way beyond the lands
Far beyond the sea
I see nothing more
Believe in the whore
She was nothing but a bore
A real downer and snore
Her touch was nothing like a touch
It was nothing but too much
She can be such a pain I try to refrain
From the door without frame
A dame with no name
I am going completely insane
About her touch of pain
She clutch her crutch as I walk away
Some might say your touch
Is nothing but too much
Her touch is nothing like a touch


This may sound random, but you could sing it to a Daft Punk song. It was fun writing and rhyming so much. However, when you look back at the original song, it is nonsense just like this. Could these replace the lyrics? Most likely.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment