Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Nightcall Memories

If I gave you a Nightcall what does that entail
Does it make you think of a sexy time
Or a problematic cry for help

If I drive you through the night what does that entail
Does it make you think of an adventure
Or a death trap over a hill

If I tell you something you don't want to hear what does that entail
Does it make you think of words that should have gone unsaid
Or a terrible joke, witty pun, something funny, we're dead

If there is something inside you what does that entail
Does it make you think of all the lovely organs that make us up
Or the possibility that you only show your personality club

If there is nothing but the same what does that entail
Does it make you think about the past
Or will it prolong the future mass


I have been listening a lot to the song Nightcall by Kavinsky. I read the wikipedia about the song and found out that it was sampled in many songs I love. It makes me happy that not only is this one of my favorite songs of all time, but it has been involved in many other songs I do love. I recommend everyone to hear this song immediately.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment