Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Why I Write

Poetry is a foreign device to many, and a pleasure for some. Does it come easy for me? No. I just like writing to express myself with literary devices.

When People ask my about my inspiration, I claim that it comes from thin air. I try not to think when I write. I try to be as random as possible. I do not care if you love it or hate it. I write to write.

These past months have been fun. I never thought I would make it this far, but with the goal in sight, it's worth saying that I can finish this. For every poem, I write another one. For every reader, I accomplish the status quo. For every word, I make sure another backs it up. I do not want my poetry to end.

Expect great things from this journey. I am not done yet. I hope you enjoy!


I thought about how to write a poem about me writing a poem within a poem. So I came up with this. Prose poems can be weird, but I believe this gets my point across.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment