Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Rule A Dye

Rule a dye
My consorting brain is fried
Why deny the shade
When I cool off my charade

The day is not over
My dye is the wrong color
Rule in favor of the plaintiff
Where the courier is compliant

I rummage my old scooter
Find an old six gauge shooter
Mass chaos will hit the streets
In order to complete my feat

Rule a dye
My consorting brain is fried
Why deny the shade
When I cool off my charade

The day is about to begin
My dye is a colorful sin
The plaintiff is going down
What goes around goes around

I find the mutilated body
But this was not me being gaudy
I was set up like Brutes
A person came up asking who's this

Rule a dye
My consorting brain is fried
Why deny the shade
When I cool off my charade

My life is about to end
My dye is poorly lit
The judged ruled me today
I may die to see another day

I was set up and I fear
That if I looked in the mirror
The dye would show my true color
I killed the plaintiff, my brother


Randomly, I was humming this to a Foo Fighters song. This poem does not really have a lot of inspiration and I would never dream of these things to happen. I just wrote it to write it. I thought it was a cool story.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment