Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Life of A Ramp

The ramp is meant not only for the educated
But for the prestigious of people
Back and forth
Forth and back
The ramp is looming over crowds
But can cause a stir when someone hits the ground
Wheels tend to ride the ramp
Going up and down
Down and up
People jump off the ramp constantly
Not really going anywhere though
People tend to throw a piece of wood around their body
Never knowing where it will move next
No one dies on the ramp
But breaking bones seems to be the norm
These gnarly people love to spin and fall
No matter what, the people get back up
Either on their own or from friends
This ramp is no game, it is a life for these people


I used to be really into skateboarding. I never learned it because I could never ollie, so I gave up on it. I wish I could go back to my youth and push myself to try harder at it.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment