Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Natural You

If I had a camera, all I would do is take photos of you
No, not naked photos, I would never imply such a thing
I want to take pictures of the natural you
That's right, you without make up
You without noticing I am there
You being yourself, free as an art sculpture
That's a good way to look at you
You are art, you are my art
I see you for who you really are
Yes, you have inner beauty
But I want to show your outer too
When you are drying your hair after a shower
Starring out a window pondering about your homework
Driving to a meeting jamming out to some tunes
These moments and more represent a lot of who you are
Photographs are for us to maintain these memories
Everyday I spend with you, I mentally take a picture
But I want to show you what I see
The natural you, a natural beauty


I want to own a good camera someday. However, my phone will have to do for now.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment