Monday, November 4, 2013

Every Picture You Take

A picture in less than a thousand words
All I need is one word when looking at a picture of you
Beautiful
That sums up every picture I see you in
Your hair can be all over the place
Beatufiul
Your hands could be mutilated into some weird sign
Beautiful
Your skin can be as red as a cherry
Beautiful
Whenever I look at you, all I see is beauty
I love looking at pictures of you
Especially the ones I am not in
Sure, you never asked me to be in a picture with you
But I do not mind
I am more of a onlooker than a poser
If you catch a glimpse of me in the background
I was not trying to photobomb you
I just was trying to get a better look at you
I love watching you


Freaky right? I am pretty sure there are people like this. Just ask The Police, they wrote a song all about this, in a weird way.


I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment