Thursday, November 14, 2013

Not Royals

But everyone is like goats teeth, gray goose, eating in the bathroom
Blood strains, blog grounds, tracking the hotel room
We don't care, we're buying Cadillacs in our dreams
But everybody's like crystal, meth-bach, diamonds on your dime piece
Jet plain, eye lands, Tigger on a gold quiche
We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love, a flare


I know I am not the only one who gets these lyrics confused. So I went a little further to stretch those lyrics. I pasted the real lyrics below, and as you can see, mine are better.

But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom
Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room,
We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.
But everybody's like Cristal*, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece.
Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash.
We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair.


I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment