Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Texas Chainsaw

Hey mama, said the adolescent with the chainsaw
What are you doing with that, asked the fearing mother
Nothing, said the soon-to-be mental patient
Can I have that, asked the forgiving parent they never asked for
Maybe later, said the "Rudimentary, My Dear" accent
I am going to run for my life, thought the redundant mother
You are going no where, said the overzealous young boy
Speak up before he kills you, thought the fearful mother
Your face looks pretty tonight, said the suicidal tendency persona
Thank you, said the crossed-eye woman staring at death
Goodbye mother, said the one named Leatherface


I am not sure how I came up with this one. I wrote it last week but forgot to post it. There is no real inspiration, I just wrote it.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment