Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I Hope You Enjoy!

The finale is here and no one can witness it. I am sitting at my tablet counting down the words until this is done. Something is on the television that does not matter. My love is asleep soundly while I am at work to finish my tiny masterpiece. After this is through, life will continue and I will most likely stay up longer pondering my next move.

I have always lived and died by "sleep is for the weak," but no longer. The more rest I obtain, the better my words come to me without hesitation. I work through nights to finish what I start. Accomplishment for me are all to simple the past couple years. I believe I need to change that in the preceding.

I would I could write more that I would make this flow smoothly, but what is the point. Prose poems all over the place. It is too late to turn this into some haiku, Shakespeare sonnet or ode. I wrote those along the way and I am pleased with how everything turned out. I assure myself that it will all be edit in time for my next project.

I hope you enjoy!


This is it, my very last poem for the year. Thank you everyone who read. It does not matter to me if you kept up, I just enjoyed your company. I enjoy writing because it is what I like to do. It is my hobby and I will probably never stop. I have written a short (very rough) book this year and a year worth of poetry. My life has been all over the place. I have a lot of plans for next year and may consider doing this again. As my tag line has always said: I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment