Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

I want to make a change in my life
So why not kick it off with the new year
While everyone goes to the gym
I will be eating happily on my couch
Running a marathon sounds easy enough
My training will consist of walking
I hear people will try to use social media less
Well, my goal is to check it at least once an hour
All the bars in my area do not allow smoking
So I better smoke up even more before going
College loans are starting to stack up
But my credit limit is so high right now
I really hate my meaningless job
Maybe I should find a new one after I get fired
There is a new family moving in right next door
And they have a hot daughter my age
My new years resolution is to help others
Who would like to get with me later


I wonder if people are making their new years resolutions. I do have some, but they are not this horrible. I hope everyone makes their resolutions meaningful and helpful.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment