Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Take The Easy Way Out

There is an easy out
Give up and head home
Why do my emotions get the best of me
Every time I come to class
I understand nothing
The teacher is speaking a foreign language
Most days I ask my neighbor for help
I get many mean looks
But none of them are accommodating
I have had someone ask to borrow my notes before
She was cute and the only girl to ever talk to me
When I told her that I did not have any notes
She never spoke to me again
Each quiz I take in this class
I fail miserably
My home is not far
A forty-five minute drive sounds nice
I try to participate as much as possible too
The final exam sounds like it will be hard
I better go talk to my teacher
This is the last week before grades are in


I was not this person while attending college. However, I believe a large population of the student body does this. They do not try and get help before it is too late. There are a ton of resources.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment